Yes, but first see if you have a friend or neighbor who will be attending Gift Drop and you can send your wrapped and labelled gifts with them. If you can’t find someone, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call David at (781)275-7631.
- Keep gifts small. The total number of gifts for your stop MUST fit inside a single standard-sized pillowcase. We will not be able to accept any gifts larger than 10″x7″x3″ in size.
- One gift per child.
- Wrap all gifts for the same address in the same paper.
- Secure all wrapped gifts with tape, not string.
- For each present, on a detachable tag (a “yellow sticky” works fine), print one family name and address on the front of the tag, print the child’s first name and age on the back of the tag.
- If the child is a visitor, please use the “family name” of the family the child is visiting, because, if we must call in case of questions, we want to call the home where the gift will be delivered.
- For last minute gifts, call us at (781)275-7631 and leave a message to request special arrangements.
This year Gift Drop Day is Saturday December 19th, 2020 at John Glenn Middle School (JGMS) gymnasium from 9am – 5pm.
Please use the entrance closest to the gymnasium. This entrance is adjacent to the parking lot on Railroad Ave., (behind the football field bleachers – GPS users can type in “80 Railroad Ave, Bedford, MA”) on Saturday, December 19th, 2019, between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Please come as early in the day as possible.